Century21 Pura Vida is a Costa Rican real estate company dedicated to guiding our clients on a successful property investment journey. We operate in a changing and complex marketplace, which is why we strive to be at the forefront of providing useful real estate knowledge to clients at all stages of their journey. We make every effort to provide you with the best service and experience possible at all times.
We decided to provide you with some guides on everything you should know about the real estate sector here in Costa Rica. It is important to go over these guides to make sure that you are maximizing your investment, while also staying safe. They will provide you with the information you need to make a knowledgeable next step.
Just like anything else, there are a lot of things to learn about the real estate industry. A lot of things are said about Costa Rica and some of them hold some truth. These will be a collection of guides on some of the most important things to know when looking at real estate in Costa Rica.
Many people come to Costa Rica and decide to stay. There are many things about this country that entices people to consider owning a property here. Whether it is a vacation property or a primary home, there are major reasons that convince people to take a big step on being a property owner in Costa Rica. If you are eyeing Costa Rica as the location of your next property investment, get a good overview of what this country’s best features are.
Discover the best things Costa Rica has to offer:
- National parks and rainforests
- Wildlife and biodiversity
Named as one of the best places to live on earth, Costa Rica can be your next home. A local or a foreigner, it is not difficult to find the perfect place to live in Costa Rica if you know where to look. The locals will have an advantage in that aspect, but Century21 Pura Vida is always glad to give an equal chance for everyone to have some of that local knowledge. Especially since many retirees and expats naturally gravitate towards Costa Rica for a change of lifestyle or to simply enjoy the Pura Vida.
Find out more information about Costa Rica’s best places to live and discover what kind of lifestyle and community is waiting for you.
Get to know more about:
- The Central Valley
- Lake Arenal Area
- The Costa Rican Gold Coast
- Central Pacific Coast
- Southern Zone and Caribbean Side
If you are serious about buying a property in Costa Rica, you must have some basic foundational knowledge on the process of buying a property here. We at Century21 Pura Vida would like to keep it simple for everybody, providing you with the basic knowledge from where you can start.
Learn more about:
- Hiring a lawyer or a real estate agent
- The maritime law
- Conducting a property search
- Making an offer and showing interest
- Closing the sale
There are surely many points of view by both locals and expats living in Costa Rica. People choose different lifestyles and there is an abundance of options in this country. However, it is important to probe deeper into the purest and simplest way of living in Costa Rica. Here you will understand what Pura Vida really means in this country.
Century21 Pura Vida is here to show you:
- Daily Costa Rican life
- The Pura Vida lifestyle
- The best expat communities in Costa Rica
- The pros and cons of living in this country
If you’re considering renting in Costa Rica, it can be an enlightening and exciting process, but there are a few myths that could cost you down the line. Here are six common misconceptions about Costa Rican rental properties.
This guide also includes the following helpful information:
- Understanding Costa Rica Real Estate for rent
- Why do we do an in-person house search?
- Tips for your house search
- Rental process and rules
- 5 misconceptions of renters In Costa Rica
If you’re thinking of buying property in Costa Rica, there are a few things to keep in mind. Costa Rica is a very safe country to live in and a popular destination for tourists across the globe. However, before investing in real estate here, it’s important to be aware of the local market and understand how the system works.
This guide will help you understand:
- If Costa Rica is really the country for you to invest in
- When it’s not for you
- The top reasons why investors choose Costa Rica
- What makes Costa Rica a top investment market
- The types of properties you can buy in Costa Rica
- The different stages of property purchase
Escrow is a process in which two or more people are appointed to hold title to an item until the transaction is complete. The escrow agent ensures that all terms of the contract are met before releasing the funds and title to the buyer. Escrow protects buyers and sellers from fraudulent activities by acting as a third party between both parties. Get a better understanding of how escrow works in Costa Rica with this simple-to-understand guide.
Read to learn more about the following:
- Understanding escrow accounts in Costa Rica
- Reasons why you need an escrow account when buying properties in Costa Rica
- Why escrow services are advantageous
Learn about other types of Costa Rica real estate investments. Costa Rica is not only known for profitable vacation rentals. The country’s commercial real estate also provides excellent opportunities for investors. Century21 Pura Vida is here to make sure you understand all of your options and what works best in your investment portfolio. With good guidance and a broader perspective of the property investment landscape, good investment experiences in the country are highly likely.
This guide will show you:
- The PROs and CONs investing in commercial properties in Costa Rica
- How to recognize a good deal
- What makes a good Costa Rica commercial property investment
There are several sights in Costa Rica that you must consider. Knowing about them from the perspective of a tourist is frequently insufficient to make wise investments. The extent to which you commit to learning about the country and its hidden gems will determine how successful your investments are. We at Century21 Pura Vida believe that visiting beautiful destinations like Guanacaste warrants a thorough walkthrough. We’re committed to assisting you in discovering Costa Rica’s authentic Pura Vida. More about Guanacaste, Costa Rica’s Gold Coast, will be revealed in this guide.
This Gold Coast guide will provide you with the following:
- Overview of Guanacaste province, including its location and districts
- A straightforward guide to the best beaches around the Pacific Northwest Coast
- Knowledge of Guanacaste’s economy and real estate market
Tamarindo Costa Rica Real Estate Long-Term Rentals: Amazing Investment Opportunities In A Tranquil Town
You’ve probably heard of the charming town of Tamarindo. More than just the sights and landscapes, Century21 Pura Vida wants to give you a new perspective on this town. We’ll show you why we think Tamarindo should be at the top of your list if you want a peaceful life and a worry-free long-term investment.
Read this guide if you want to know the following:
- Why do people choose Costa Rica vacation rentals?
- Long term rental in the Costa Rican beach town Tamarindo
- Types of perfect rental properties in Tamarindo
- Average returns on vacation rentals in Costa Rica
- Common vacation rental expenditures
Discover what has captivated the hearts of people who have visited the charming seaside town of Playa Flamingo. Many visitors have decided to make this picturesque coastal village their permanent residence. Learn why people are so readily persuaded to stay in this community. Century21 Pura Vida will give you all the information you need to back up your love for this place and make guilt-free decisions. With your head and heart in sync, enjoy the best of Costa Rica. We can help you.
This guide will show you:
- The location of Playa Flamingo
- The 7 distinctive features that make Playa Flamingo so appealing
- What makes Playa Flamingo such a special place to live
Jaco is a famous tourist location for a reason. It is very popular among investors too. This article will explain why Jaco is so well-known among real estate investors. Many people are considering buying real estate in this area for good reasons. Consider joining the numerous others who are reaping the benefits of investing in Jaco real estate if you have the opportunity and financial means.
This guide will give you:
- The history of Jaco beach for you to have a good background of this beautiful location
- Today’s investment opportunities in Jaco Beach
- Property types in Jaco Beach that are popular with investors
- The answer to the question “Is this the best time to buy properties in Jaco Beach?”
It may appear that identifying prime properties in Costa Rica is simple because there are areas that are naturally popular for everything that constitutes prime locations. However, if you only rely on it, you will miss out on a large percentage of the best investment opportunities. It is critical to conduct further research and gain a better grasp of Costa Rica’s most idealized locations. Recognize the demand and desire for such properties, and determine if it is suitable for you. To enhance your chances of success, you should be able to identify a variety of alternative locations that are similarly sought after but may not be as well known. In this scenario, local knowledge is crucial. That’s why Century21 Pura Vida is here to guide you.
This guide helps you:
- Distinguish prime real estate properties
- Discover where the prime property locations are in Costa Rica
- Know today’s market trend in Costa Rica real estate
- Know more about the high-end property market in Costa Rica
There are a few things to consider when purchasing beachfront property in Costa Rica. It is critical to choose the right site. You’ll want to look for a place that’s close to the beach but also accessible to other amenities like shopping, restaurants, and medical care. You must also ensure that your budget allows for the property you desire. This guide will give you a better understanding of how to go about purchasing your dream beachfront property in the country. Don’t let your buying experience be a nightmare and know the things you should pay attention to firsthand.
This guide provides you with this critical information:
- The perspective of what it entails to invest in a beach house in Costa Rica
- The importance of property management in the beach areas
- The technicalities of buying a beachfront property
- Thinking long-term about beach house investment
- Income-generating possibilities of owning beach houses in Costa Rica
If you’re thinking about selling your Costa Rica property, you may want to consider many things. First, it is good to know that the current real estate market in Costa Rica is favorable for sellers. You can get a good price for your property here. There are many interested buyers who are looking for property in Costa Rica. Selling your property is a process that can be done quickly and easily. To guide you on your journey, Century21 Pura Vida wants to share with you this guide to selling your property faster in Costa Rica.
This guide includes:
- How to prepare your real estate property for potential buyers
- How to sell your property with the help of a Costa Rica real estate agent
- How to advertise online
- How to connect with potential buyers through social media
Looking to purchase Costa Rica real estate? You’re in luck! There are a number of reliable, professional services available to help you find the perfect property. Here are some tips to help you choose the best one for your needs. It’s critical to choose the correct provider if you’re considering buying real estate in Costa Rica. How do you tell which real estate service is best for you when there are so many options? Read this guide to find out.
This guide can assist you with:
- Understanding what to look for when searching for professional services in Costa Rica
- Identifying the key indicators of a good real estate service provider
- Being aware of the characteristics and skills that true professionals in the field possess
- Learning how to maximize your success in Costa Rica real estate by utilizing professional services