- Updated On:
- August 10, 2023
AIRPARK COSTA RICA, 27 Ha to be developed in Samara, in Guanacaste.
Live in Heaven. Fly in Paradise. Develop your personal hangar residential home in Airpark Costa Rica.
Untouched nature as far as the eye can see. The Airpark is the perfect base for trips to beautiful places all over Central America.
Fascinating Costa Rica Living in Airpark Costa Rica means living with pilots and nature-lovers from all over the world. Airpark Costa Rica perfectly combines the advantages of a community with those of an individualistic lifestyle at the heart of nature. Samara is just 3 miles away, where you will find shops, restaurants, medical treatment and all the services and commodities of everyday life. The International Airports San Jose and Liberia are easy to reach within 30 flight minutes – with connecting flights from Samara Airport. Untouched nature as far as the eye can see. The Airpark is the perfect base for trips to beautiful places all over Central America. If there is a paradise on earth, it must be in Costa Rica. The landscape here is diverse and the people easy-going. The climate, with its vibrant transition from the dry to the rainy season, ensures an abundance of life-giving sun and water for the environment, so that the flora all over the country flourishes verdantly. The stable democratic political situation is the basis for security and mutual trust, and rigorous environmental policies ensure that the country ‘s most important resource – its magnificent natural treasures – remains untarnished for the future.
Large properties near the coast are a limited commodity all over the world. In most places they are already prohibitively expensive. And in Costa Rica, too, money is being pumped into the tourist infrastructure near the ocean and the breathtaking opportunities that the country has to offer are being tapped into. With the result that property prices have been rising continuously for years. This development process has only just begun in the Samara region, but its dynamism can already be felt. Airpark Costa Rica gives you the opportunity to acquire a superb piece of land in Costa Rica at a very attractive price, so you can sit back in paradise and watch the value of your new home rise.
Airpark Costa Rica: The comfort of an exclusive gated community with wildlife surroundings. Airpark Costa Rica encompasses 43 lots between 37,500 and 75,000 square feet: River Lots, Runway Lots and Ocean View Lots. The lots are sold in a country club style. You buy not only a section of land but a share of the whole country club, including common ground and service facilities. Almost every lot is linked to the runway. Numerous community facilities such as a hotel, tennis courts, a Pilots ‘Pub and aircraft FBO services are planned. The properties will be fully connected to water and electricity. Property owners can build according to their own wishes. We will be happy to find construction partners at your request. House maintenance is also available.
Flying is not the only thing you can do here in Costa Rica. The ocean is nearby with miles of untouched and solitary beaches where the swimming is out of this world. Deep-sea fishermen and women enjoy plentiful fishing grounds, sailors a demanding sailing area and surfers the best waves on the Pacific coast. Landlubbers can ride horses, play tennis or golf. A golf course is just 15 flight minutes away
• Welcome to your dreams. Welcome to your private hangar home in the only airpark in Central America. 2 minutes from the runway. 10 minutes from the fantastic beaches of the Pacific Ocean. Only one hour ‘s flight to all the beautiful places in Costa Rica
• Airpark Costa Rica is an existing 27 hectares airpark, combining a private runway with beautiful lots for flying and living.
• Residents build their own house with a hangar to store their own plane.
• They step out of their doorstep into their plane, and have the freedom into fly in paradise.
• Located near the beach city Samara in Costa Rica, the airpark is situated on a unique location near the Pacific Ocean.
• Water and electricity available for the project.
• Public road on the front.
• For expansion there is a neighbor with a possible 50 ha farm.
• According one of the owners they have all permits regarding the small airport.
• 5,000 square meters.
• Residents can access the runway with their plane directly or via taxiways.
• The lots are all flattened so construction can start immediately. 50% of the infrastructure is already in place.
• Airpark Costa Rica is the first airpark community in Central-America.
• On the airpark operates a gyrocopter tour business.
• The manager has vast knowledge about daily airpark operations and Costa Rican regulations. He has over 30 years of piloting experience.
• Taking off from the 3000-foot runway is just 5 minutes from getting out of bed in your personal hangar home
• Depart on exhilarating flying adventures from Airpark Costa Rica. Many attractive destinations throughout Central America are within easy reach.
• Property owners can build the home they always dreamt of – according to their own wishes and their own requirements.
• Living in Airpark Costa Rica means living with pilots and nature-lovers from all over the world. Airpark Costa Rica perfectly combines the advantages of a community with those of an individualistic lifestyle at the heart of nature. Samara is just 3 miles away, where you will find shops, restaurants, medical treatment and all the services and commodities of everyday life. The International Airports San Jose and Liberia are easy to reach within 30 flight minutes – with connecting flights from Samara Airport.
• Hotel commercial site in the master plan and country club.
• Excluded in this price also a secondary forest of 40 Ha close by with several building terraces and low density. Price $2.250.000