- Updated On:
- December 10, 2021
Los Santos, San Cristóbal Norte de Desamparados is a peaceful rural community with cold weather and showers, located between the mountains of the Los Santos Area. In this bucolic landscape, his temple is set – like a precious stone – in the middle of the greenery, standing out with its presence.
The farm Gaia (2,7 acres/1,1 ha) is home of eight thermal springs at 1,800m above sea level in the outskirts of Costa Rica’s capital San Jose, town of San Cristobal. The springs are the only tectonic saline springs in the metropolitan area of San José. As the main tourist attraction of the area, the project is welcomed by the municipality and the district. There are river side pools on the river side. Ideally located at 45 minutes’ drive from San José with easy access on a paved road.
Possibilities of planning of a:
Eco Boutique Hotel
Common areas for wellness and yoga.
High potential markets for elderly people, “the cocoon effect”, Tourism, Wellness and Spa, dietary restaurant with certified organic food, treatments, workshops on alternative lifestyle, nutrition, permaculture, and incentive markets.
Ayahuasca workshops with cazique.
On the Southern land plot further buildings can be developed and potentially sold
An amphitheater with space for outdoor events.
Three common buildings as reception, multifunctional building, and yoga center
Renewal of pools for thermal springs.
Very profitable Hemp greenhouse.
MEDICINAL FACULTIES OF THE SALINE WATERS
They contain – inter alia – high proportions of salt and iron which are extremely beneficial for human health
Clay extracted on the site has many different applications for cosmetics and as medicine.
Studies on the geothermal springs in Costa Rica have shown high medicinal effects of the rare saline waters
Hemp cultivation as a project as a joint venture project with owner of the land
DEAL CONDITIONS FOR HEMP CULTIVATION
▪ At the altitude of approx. 5,900 feet (1,800 m), the lower temperatures reduce pests and fungus otherwise existent in subtropical climate
▪ Highly predictable weather conditions enable fast growth
▪ Hemp grown outdoor with strong natural irradiation produces high levels of medicinal compounds and can be harvested within 5-6 months from planting.
the property can be secured to prevent theft
▪ The hilly topography is ideal for coffee cultivation and the fertile soil produces high quality crops
▪ Cacao is grown in the whole region and is harvested throughout the year
▪ Water is abundantly available through river and precipitation; the processing avoids pollution through wastewater
▪ Hot water from the geothermal sources is used as renewable energy at zero cost for dehydration and processing of the crops▪ extraction of cannabinoid oils. Due to the plant properties, both hemp and coffee can be grown well together.
▪ Specialized labor for farming protocols, plant care and transplanting are available The owner also has plans for hemp production, CBD, green coffee, dry fruits hydration and cacao production.