- Updated On:
- July 20, 2021
This 352 Ha farm is in the Central Pacific with humid and rainy climatic characteristics. Close to beaches, marinas, national parks, tourist developments, 22 km from Jacó, 31 km from Herradura, 39 km from Parrita, 63 km from Quepos, 93 km from Puntarenas and 123 km from San José, on routes 34 and 27. The closest town is Montelimar with drinking water, electricity, telephone, school, church, bars, restaurants, and a convenience store.
– All the farms have an area of approximately 80 hectares of primary forest.
– The rest of the 270 Ha have natural and improved pastures for grazing livestock.
– They have areas suitable for mechanized agriculture like rice, melon, watermelon, squash, banana, papaya, pineapple, and the possibility to be exploited with an ecotourism project.
– They also have good water from streams and internal springs and in most of the farm are crossed by the Turrubaritos river.
– Electricity nearby.
– Access is through public streets of Montelimar, Pavona and Fila Negra.