- Updated On:
- August 10, 2023
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Si Garages
- Year Built: 2023
The tropical modern Casa Bromelia was optimized for exotic vegetation. Each of its three bedrooms and bathrooms features high-end materials and porcelain floors. One of its bedrooms has a compact interior garden that works as a lounging space. The other two rooms have respective balconies, and one offers a glimpse of Langosta Beach. Lush foliage provides privacy to the fully-furnished home by Nalakalu.
Starting at $1.250.000,00
THE HEART OF TAMARINDO
At the heart of Tamarindo is the core belief that our property’s natural beauty and rich landscape, along with the wellness and biodiversity of the neighboring national park, are of the utmost most importance. As part of our preservation efforts, just 25% of the property is destined for development, leaving 75% undisturbed.
You’ll find modern tropical homes that blend into the natural surroundings rather than trying to competing with them. Designs integrate garden views and large windows so you can embrace nature rather than be sealed off from it. Behind the designs are renowned architects engineers, who specializes in designing elegant contemporary homes in tropical climates.
OUR COMMUNITY AND AMENITIES
Along with 210 tropical contemporary vacation and family homes that blend into the landscape of our Costa Rican eco-community, Tamarindo has many amenities such as a spa-wellness center, a fitness studio, a beach club, shops and restaurants, and even a nearby school. You’ll also be able to explore hiking trails and aerial paths where you can encounter the exotic flora and fauna of Costa Rica from Mangroves and monkeys to parrots and iguanas.
Within the community, we have plans to implement permaculture, food forest, and regenerative agriculture systems so the lush, abundant diversity on the land is edible! As a homeowner, you can also opt to include permaculture on your own property. Not only can you experience a closeness to nature while meandering through our trails, but also as a daily part of life in your home.
Is just a short walk or bike-ride away from two world-renowned beaches, Tamarindo and Langosta. You’ll have endless opportunities for fun, sun, adventure, and relaxation. With predominantly off-shore winds, stunning sunsets, and average water temperatures hovering around 80 degrees Fahrenheit, it’s a true paradise, especially for surfers and adventure seekers.
Tamarindo attracts visitors and residents from all around the world to its dreamy surf breaks and lively beachside strip. On a stroll through town, you can meander past more than 50 restaurants such as Pangas, Agua Salada, Witch’s Rock, and Bambu Sushi. You’ll also find bars, nightclubs, supermarkets, pharmacies, banks, medical centers, and almost anything else you could need or want for daily life.
MODERN TROPICAL LIVING
Tamarindo’s growth over the last years has been exponential. However, the most important part of our mission is to maintain a sustainable balance in the Costa Rican paradise we call home. We are driven by our mission and values to help those who value closeness to nature, eco-friendly architecture, and a pura vida lifestyle to find their dream turn-key home in the lush tropical paradise of Tamarindo, Costa Rica.