- Updated On:
- October 8, 2021
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 5,351.00 m2
VILLA CIELO, OCEANVIEW MOUNTAIN ESTATE
Gorgeous two story home with panoramic ocean and rainforest views with the most stunning sunrises and sunsets ever imagined. All surrounded with bird and butterfly loving trees and shrubs. Home is only minutes from the Jaco and Hermosa beaches and numerous recreational attractions, but is still far enough away to get the full effect of nature and the great Costa Rican healthful environment.
The home is furnished and trimmed throughout with Costa Rican hardwoods crafted by the well-known artisans of Sarchi.
View of the waterfall from the side porches.
House comes fully furnished.
• Inside 2,592 square feet including upstairs and down.
• Wrap around arched porched 1,536 square feet included both stories.
• Pool and Pool Deck with rancho style outdoor kitchen is 1,040 square feet.
• Pergola and side veranda is 504 square feet.
• Pergola with herb garden 126 square feet.
• Entrance Courtyard with fountain 180 square feet.
TOTAL IMPROVED AREA OF MAIN House IS 5,978 Square feet.
First Floor Highlights:
• 10 ft ceilings throughout.
• 8 ft Wood Entrance door with side glass panels and wrought iron accents.
• 8 ft sliding glass doors used extensively to maximize panoramic views.
• Open space living, dining and kitchen with stone arches and large stone island bar.
• Extensive Kitchen cabinetry built by Sarchi craftsmen and enhanced with Granite counter tops.
• Modern stainless steel kitchen appliances including dishwasher.
• Great first floor air conditioned guest bedroom with large ensuite bathroom. Bath includes double sinks, large shower and Jacuzzi bathtub. The bedroom looks out on to a small courtyard with a rock wall and classic Spanish fountain.
• Living room entertainment center.
• Game room is highlighted with a full size pool table with sliding glass doors leading onto the veranda with a teak pergola and a fountain and also to the all season teak pergola herb garden.
• Exiting the kitchen/dining area to a 36’ x 10’ covered outdoor kitchen with living area and outdoor shower overlooking the pool and the ocean and mountain views.
• Half bath off of the living room area.
Second Floor Highlights:
• Cathedral ceilings throughout the second floor.
• Spacious second air conditioned guest bedroom with large ensuite. Bath has extensive use of ceramic tile and includes double sinks with marble counter top, a shower and a bathtub. Bedroom has access to two distinct porch areas with stunning views of the morning sunrises. Bedroom also doubles as exercise room.
• Master suite with huge ensuite and his and her walk-in closets. Bathroom beautifully enhanced with porcelain tile on the walls which showcases a large double shower, Jacuzzi tub and double sinks with granite counter top. Both the tub and shower has windows with ocean view and overlook the pool area.
• Master suite has a spacious connecting sitting room/office which when closed off can be another bedroom.
• Utility room with full sized washer/dryer and sink.
Additional Structures on Property:
Two Car Garage: Stand-alone spacious 30’ x 30’ garage/wood working area. Double electric opening garage doors lead to a spacious terrific work area containing wood working equipment and tools for all types of work. Garage also has a half bath.
Caretaker Cottage: A stand-alone house with full bath, laundry room, living room, bedroom and kitchen areas.